Friday 3 May 2013

ANGRY BELLY !!!



Okay so one thing I must remember to do from now on is pack snacks !!! All was well in the land of fewer calories and light portions until I left the house in a hurry and half way to St. Kits my tummy was transforming into a grizzly bear :s Oh yeah...I could feel my stomach juices squirting around like a super soaker and I was getting agitated and ready to chew the dashboard !!!
So it turns out if I'm going to take this seriously I will need to pack some on the go insurance to avoid turning into a food deprived hulk. On my to do list for tomorrow....think of things I can store in my purse....now I'm not so pissed that all my purses are the size of beach bags...looks like I wont be packing light anyway.
Going to try and get a good nights sleep tonight. Also on the agenda for tomorrow.....

  • make fondant shapes for angelle's communion cake
  • bake angelle's cake....actually gil will do it he just doesn't know it yet ;)
  • take kids to Rice road green house appreciation day !!! For all you green thumb girlies looking for something to do tomorrow, they are having a fun day with animal appearances and food truck and bouncy house !!! ooh and lotsa sales !!!
  • go to work...which normally I would be excited to do if the communion wasn't occupying all my brain cell activity lol
  • sleep at mom's house with baby girl so we can glam her up together for the big day !!!

So anyway....in this process I apparently will be munching away to keep the bile of my stomach at bay...wish me luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment